A short checklist to help you scheduling an appointment with Taylor to service your piano.
When you call or write an email for an appointment, please provide us with the following information, to give us the possibility to better serve you:
- Name, phone number and location of piano (address)
- Have the name and style of the piano (ex. Baldwin studio)
- Do you remember when it was last serviced?
- Are there any special concerns, i.e., slow or stuck keys, broken strings, etc.
- Is there one day or time that would be best for you?
- Your email address in case you call to have an alternative communication channel.
For your convenience, you can fill the contact form with all the info and we will call you back to confirm your booking date and time.
We are often booked out two weeks in advance. Please allow time to get your tuning/service scheduled to meet both your needs and our time frame as well.
Please complete the form with all the required info so that we can better service you and your piano.
All the fields marked with (*) are mandatory.